You can now plug in your EMC Atmos 2.0 account to Gladinet Team Edition and enjoy all the team edition features such as:
- Web Browser Portal Access
- Desktop Client Access and Mapped Network Drive
- Mirror Backup, Snapshot Backup and two-way sync
- File Server Virtual Volume
- iOS App support
- Team Version Folder for Collaboration
- Peer to Peer Files and Folders Sharing
- Mac Client (Coming in May, 2012)
- Active Directory Integration
Sign Up for Team AccountOn Gladinet home page, you can click on the Team Edition. Under the Cloud Storage Plan, you can choose EMC Atmos 2.x drop down.
In the next screen, you will provide Atmos account information to plug into the team edition. The root folder of the Atmos account will become Gladinet Team Edition root folder.
EMC Atmos Namespace Folder StructureAfter signup for the team account, the EMC Atmos folder structure will show up in the web portal.
After that you can connect the iOS app to the same account. You can also setup File Servers with active directory users to connect to the same account.
Related PostsGetting Started with EMC Atmos Backup
Use EMC Atmos for File Synchronization