Monday, July 11, 2016
The video below is a quick overview of our hosted centrestack offering.
Sunday, July 10, 2016
This video demonstrates where and how the auto-update windows client option works.
Saturday, July 9, 2016
CentreStack is a managed file sync and share solution that supports SAML single sign on.
For customers that are on the Office 365, they have Azure Active Directory and that supports SAML Single Sign on as well.
This article shows how to connect CentreStack Single Sign On with Azure AD Single Sign On.
Step 1 – CentreStack Side Setup
From the tenant administrator management portal, go to the Group Policy –> Security –> Single Sign On. Tenant administrator can enable SAML authentication from there.
- Mac OS X client auto upgrade
- Support SAML Single Sign On
- Support Azure AD via SAML Single Sign On
- Windows client and Mac client localization
- "Request a File" from folder sharing
- Office Web App Server Support
- Management Web Portal Responsive Design and Implementation.
Here is a demo video about the web portal and how does it look at mid year 2016.
For more information, please visit http://www.centrestack.com